Well it has been a while since my last post and I cant deny that I have been too busy or to blame it on the lack of a computer. I think it is called being lazy. Any way I want to share Thanksgiving wishes to everyone out there. There is alot of things that i am sure we are all thankful for and things that we wish could be better. My problem is that I am starting to let those things that I wish I had effect me to the point that I am letting myself get depressed. So to everyone out there, hang in there!!!!! It will get better.
Well we just got back from California. We traveled there to spend the holidays with lauries family. Three of Lauries siblings were there and two of them had the whole family there. Kids everywhere, noise everywhere, but it was a good day on Thanksgiving. The following days were a bit more challenging. To organize that many people to attend the various activities, was a little stressfull. There was the aircraft carrier U.S.S Midway to see, two movies,(Twilight and Australia) lunches, dinners, two basketball games, shopping, and car repairs. Yes, the old suburban was sick. Lost the brakes on the way there, oil pressure was not registering at times, transmission not shifting into gear, and the car would not idle below 1800 rpm. Got the brakes done and filled the engine with oil which took care of two of the problems. I will have to fix the others when I have time. The car did get us home in one peace. Back to California, towards the end of the vacation, people were ready to go home including us. Communication between Laurie and her sisters became non existent and it was starting to get to her. I feel bad for her because she seems to get left out or left behind when her sisters get together.
The kids enjoyed themselves while there and that is the main thing. Now it is the holiday time and I need get to get ready for Christmas. Christmas this year will be fun because we will be spending it at home.
There is an update on our mortgage. The bailout company which I will refer to as the Broker called me back on Weds. and this is what he said. We are still in negotiations with the bank and that there is nothing to worry about. They will push back the sale of the property if more time is needed. I told them that the attorney is ready to sell the home. They said "we know". It is really hard to keep a positive attitude when I dont know if the broker is being truthful or pulling my leg. When more updates are available, I will share.
After two 44 ounce Dr. Peppers I think I am finally getting tired. It sure kept me awake and running to the bathroom (lol) while driving today.
Thanks for everyones support!!!!!!! BYE
Women Hair styles Fashion
15 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun family vacation!! ok, maybe not. Sounds like you had to work to hard to have fun on your trip. Your activities sound good, tho. It always cracks me up how her family has to have constant activities to entertain everyone. They can't just be still. Kinda funny to me. Keep your chin up, hopefully things will go okay for you and your family.
Post a Comment