Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I would like to give a great big shout out to the Birthday people of the month. My Moms birthday was yesterday and Kelsi's is tommorrow. (Heaven help us) she is the big 16!!!! And my brothers is on the 10th. So to all of you HAPPY BIRTHDAY with many more to come.

On the home front, things are pretty much the same. There has been no more news from the mortgage company or from the company that is helping us out. Hope that all this silence is not a sign that they cant help us.

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween and got a lot of candy. My family sure had a good time. Hope everyones political wishes came true and had the chance to vote. Have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Chelley said...

Happy Birthday to you, Kelsey!! You are a terrific girl, enjoy your sweet 16!

Anonymous said...

Aren't the kids growing up so fast. It is so hard for me to see mine grow as I hope it is for you. You guys sure have a lot of birthdays this month. So exciting that Kelsey is turing 16 - give her our best Happy Birthday!

Chelley said...

New post??? Seriously, what is going on with you guys? Don't you know we check this thing once in a while?? Get with the program! Ok. I will shut up now since I am not a very frequent blogger either! lol

Chelley said...

Tell Laurie to join the blogging fun. Pls?