Monday, August 15, 2011

Work

This last week of work has put me into the lowest point I have ever felt in my life. Found out yesterday that I am being accused of stealing some expensive jewelry from a home patient that I delivered to on Friday. Got a ticket for the new "move over law" in the company truck. Made a special delivery to assemble some medical equipment and mounted two things on the wall because I was told to "please the customer". But this was wrong. Should have not mounted anything to the wall. I was told that I have dyslexia real bad and that I need to figure out how to overcome it and to make things better. And all of this while trying to live on a reduced income because things are slow. With all of this I just cant shake this off. The stealing thing has really gotten under my skin. My career is really hanging in the balance right now. I am just totally sick about all that has happened. Don't know if I can snap out of it. Bye for now, totally depressed.

3 comments:

KJ's Perspective Take 2 said...

Richard I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Chelley said...

I am so sorry! I heard about the mounting on the wall thing and defended you on this point. You were following the customers wishes. And as to the stealing, ridiculous! I am so sorry!! I don't even know what to say, other than I wish I could help at all.

Richard said...

Thanks so much for the support! It means alot!