Today was filled with tons of emotions and heartache. I know that Fathers Day is suppose to be happy and all but this the second year that I have felt unappreciated on this day. I dont want to bring anyone down with this post but I have to get off my chest before going to bed. Today was just like any other day. The only difference was that I got a candy bar from church and finally at 6:00 this evening I was given two cards and a gift for fathers day. Dont get me wrong, I truely appreciate what I got but it took all day to get to that point. So it was like the day was almost over and people were just remembering about the day.
For the last 9 years I have allways have struggled with this day. Not having a father figure to lift me up or to cheer me on through life toils has taken a toll. I feel that I am going at this all alone and the times that I need a shoulder to lean on, it is not there. What also hurts about today was that My Mom did not even call today to wish me a happy fahers day. So you can all guess how this makes me feel.
Of course since I have not been able to find a job yet, the bank still giving us problems on the old house, the money is starting to run out, and DES still not wanting to help because some sort of paperwork is not turned in, this just piles it up deeper to the point where I am swimming in it with no life preserver to be seen.
So I do want my readers to know that if they are Dads, hope you had the best Fathers Day ever! Cherish it. There is no feeling like the emptiness that I felt this day. As for the rest of the readers, thanks for hanging in there with me and giving me the support and friendship. I know there is hope at the bottom of the hole but I got to find the one hand to hold on to that will help me out of it. Enjoy the summer and life! Bye-Bye
Women Hair styles Fashion
15 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Sorry you had a crap day. If it means anything I hate Father's Day and today was a terrible day for me too. Hang in there my friend.
I am sorry your day was lousy! That's crappy! Maybe you should print out this post and had it to your family and say, this is how i feel, do better next time! I really do hope life gets a little easier for you.
Post a Comment