The new year started off really fun for me. My birthday was on the 31st and I had a blast thanks to the Hooper Men. I got a R/C airplane for Christmas and we all went flying in the morning. I felt bad right away because I crashed my plane within 20 seconds of flying and broke the nose off. Then Jon took off and his plane went physco and crashed and it really messed up his plane. I felt bad for him. Once it was up in the air, he had no control over it. The wind was pretty bad and that was not helping any. Bryan got his plane off the ground and flew around for awhile. He made it look so easy and he got his plane to do tricks and stuff. It was cool. He landed his plane all in one piece. We packed everything up and went back to the house.
We got your stuff together, the Hooper Men, Trent and I went to a place called Ballers. It was a paint ball place. I had a good time shooting and being shot at. I got hit in the wrist, shoulder, leg and forehead. Some bruising is still visible. While walking around inside the arena, I found 10 bucks laying on the floor. SCORE!!!lol.
Trent and I went home and cleaned up. We loaded up the family and went to the Hooper Home and brought in the New Year and helped me celebrate my birthday. The 10 bucks that I found was the prize money for the air hockey tournament that we had. It was a close competition but Bryan was the overall winner. Congrats man!! The evening was very fun and thanks for the gift card.
I want to thank the friends and neighbors for the birthday wishes. It means ALOT!!
As for the rest of life as I know it, work is still going on at the convention center. The only difference is that I have to work nights now. The convention staff doesnt want to see any workers during the day. It is not hard work just touch up stuff with paint and light bulbs and stuff. It is hard to work these hours because I dont get much of a chance to see the family and all, but it is job security.
With my free time in the mornings, I plan to shampoo all the carpets in the house and finish hanging up pictures. Can you believe it? It has taken only three and a half years to put up the pictures! lol. One thing that I dont like about being home in the morning is that it is too quite. I guess I will have to dust off the cd player and listen to some tunes.
Got to run Ive rambled on long enough. The dishes are calling and the trash can is over flowing. Bye all!
Women Hair styles Fashion
15 years ago
2 comments:
Good post! Sorry about the nights! It just means Laurie has a lot less chores to deal with by the time she gets home! Are you still off on weekends?
Well it sounds like your birthday was wonderful. I am so glad. Those Hooper people must be ok after all :> Working nights sucks. I will have to tell you about my Kinko copier girl days a billion years ago sometime. Getting stuff done around the house those is totally nice though.
Post a Comment