Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Dear Friend

Today I attended the funeral services for a dear friend and co-worker. Frank Standage. Even though he was my boss, our friendship went beyond that. The many hours that we spent together making deliveries all over the state and in California was time well spent. We had fun talks, joked around alot, had serious talks, and talked about both our futures. I am saddened that Franks future was cut short. But I know he is in a better place. He is doing the work that he knows he has to do. I will miss those funny phones call like at 3:00 in the morning while he is out and about asking me what I am doing? I responded, sleeping of course! All of his funny one liners, will always stick with me and with Trent. We both loved him very much for what he has done for us and the family. We are very grateful for him. Frank- "we will be happy every minute." See you soon.

2 comments:

KJ's Perspective Take 2 said...

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and boss. Your words of tribute were very nice.

Chelley said...

Thanks to the nice tribute to my dad. I miss him every day! At least you are able to move up in the company now, that is about the only good thing to come out of this. Keep your chin up! :)