I am a little late in writing this but I do want to wish "my boy" a happy birthday. Trent has turned the big 21 and now is an adult. I cant believe that I have a kid that old. I still remember when he was just a baby. How time flies. LOL. I am glad that Trent is part of our family and that he strives real hard to make everyone happy. He has set as a goal to take 14 hours in college this semester and I think he can do this. He is a smart man and has alot of goals.
We have had fun teasing him and he just takes it and gives it right back. His greatest love right now is his ex-box. I do hope that girls will come into the picture but I wont rush that right now. Anyway, Trent Happy Birthday we I love you bunches!!
We have had fun teasing him and he just takes it and gives it right back. His greatest love right now is his ex-box. I do hope that girls will come into the picture but I wont rush that right now. Anyway, Trent Happy Birthday we I love you bunches!!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Trent! I hope it was a wonderful day. Congrats on the milestone Richard :)
Post a Comment