Your a nice guy! Thank you so much for your help with my car. It works like a charm. Getting parts that work are always a plus, huh! I am so blessed to have friends and children who care. God bless you! like I said you are a nice guy!
You must not be having a happy moment. Sorry, I am so tired and loopy from too much writing today! Anyway, you are always willing to bail us out and are definitely a nice guy. You just have to remember that the ultimate finish is in the very end. You will finish first there. Definitely! That is the one that counts! Now, as they say, "this too shall pass". If only it would pass faster!! Hang in there!
3 comments:
Your a nice guy! Thank you so much for your help with my car. It works like a charm. Getting parts that work are always a plus, huh! I am so blessed to have friends and children who care. God bless you! like I said you are a nice guy!
You must not be having a happy moment. Sorry, I am so tired and loopy from too much writing today! Anyway, you are always willing to bail us out and are definitely a nice guy. You just have to remember that the ultimate finish is in the very end. You will finish first there. Definitely! That is the one that counts! Now, as they say, "this too shall pass". If only it would pass faster!! Hang in there!
What happened? I am so sorry for your struggle! I hate feeling like that, but I have definitely felt like that before too!
Post a Comment