Friday, June 20, 2008

This is me, but not all of me. From the beginning-

Once upon a time in a far far away land called......actually a place called Holbrook, Az. is were my existance on the earth began. Back on the chilly cold day of December 31, 1962. Yes I know, I'M OLD. My kids tell me that all the time. My birthday is a special one because my Grandma Perkins Birthday is the same day. If she was still alive, I think she would have been proud. My growing up years was mostly spent in Taylor, AZ. with the exception for a couple of years spent in Germany, two years in Georgia, five years in Mesa, and 18 months in Japan for a Church mission. I have two sisters and one brother. My parents had a fifth child named Candi LaDawn but she was still born. I am married to Laurie with three wonderful children; Trent, Kelsi, and Jolie. I wanted more kids but due to conditions beyond my control, I was blessed with ones that I have. I will have to post pictures when I figure all of this out. I curently live in Mesa and am working for a costruction company called Hunt Construction Group. I am a project superintendent and I'm currently working on the new Phoenix Convention Center. I enjoy many things like music, (pop, rock, disco, etc...) did I say Disco? Many of you probaly dont know what that is. Any who I also like to waterski, camping, going to the movies,( when I can afford it), traveling and doing handyman/ handy work type stuff. I have been known to work on a car or two. With the summer in full swing, I am looking forward having some vacation time from work. Really dont know were to go this year with gas prices were they are. The suburban holds 42 gallons and my pocket book can give me only a half a tank at a time. Gas prices SUCK!!!!! Since I am so new at this, I am goin to stop for now and hope it all works. Hate to think that I would have to type it all over again. Until next time bye all!

No comments: